Monday, April 25, 2011

love makes life beautiful

Posted by Ankitalal at 3:18 AM
LOVE...a simple four letter word that we come across almost everyday, but this simple four letter word can bring your world upside down!!!
Different people have different opinions about "being in love". For heart broken kids, love is a waste of time... for people who have experienced a successful love life, its one of the best feelings in the world...& the list goes on for all kinds of homo sapiens.

I have been through both... I have seen the good as well as the bad part of a relationship! Whenever anyone asks me "how does it feel being in love with someone??" I answer immediately without having any second thoughts..."Love makes life beautiful!!!"

People often ask their partners..."do you love me??"
A free advice from my side, never ask anyone if they love you! Even if someone is angry, he/she is demonstrating love. Emotions like anger, jealousy and greed are because of love! Love is our nature.
If someone is sleeping, do you ask the person "Hey are you sleeping?"
If you do, you have already woken him up!
So....from next time never ask your better half if he/she loves you or not...just keep on loving them...unconditionally!
coz LOVE MAKES LIFE BEAUTIFUL <3<3<3

0 comments:

 

My Fairyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review