Thursday, February 9, 2012

I can be tough… I can be strong, but with you it’s not like that at all!!

Posted by Ankitalal at 2:57 AM


All right… m writing this… don’t know why… m not even sure if you’ll read this ever… but this is the only thing that can help me feel better!
This post contains stuff that I’ve already told u a thousand times, so I don’t want you to go through the torture again! :P
I know I piss you off at times, don’t I? With my sentimental lines, and my never ending expectations, and my tears that are ever ready to flow from my eyes… & of course when I get angry with you over little things… Gosh! I really wonder how u tolerate my tantrums!! Right now when m pondering over all the crazy things I do… m realizing how much I irritate you! sorry L
You know why have I turned this way? It’s the frustration! It’s the helplessness! How restless do you get when you badly want something knowing very well that it is never gonna be yours? How restless do you get when you want to say something out loud, but you can’t? yes, this is how I feel… do u wanna know why?
Coz I want to say “I love you”, but I can’t!
Coz I want to hug you tight, but I can’t!
Coz I want to shower all the love in this world on you, but I can’t!
Coz I want to care for every little thing of yours, but I can’t!
Coz I want to make you only mine, but I can’t!
Coz I want to dedicate every romantic song to you, but I can’t!

Coz I want to break all bindings with you, but I can’t!
Coz I want to explore the world with you, but I can’t!
Coz I want to cross all limits with you, but I can’t! L

I wasn’t like this before… I hated telling someone how I felt. I wanted people to understand themselves what I wanted, and those who couldn’t understand, never made to the list of my dear ones! And now… just look at my life, revolving around someone who… ! Forget it! And here I am, opening my heart out, yelling at you on the top of my voice, and still you fail to understand! What have I done to myself! I hate myself! I regret being madly in love with you! I hope things would be fine once we part ways after college.

But sometimes I wish… I really wish… you were deeply in love with me! I wish you craved for me just like I do! I wish I was the one you would see, every time you closed your eyes just like I see you! I wish you could think of me every time you heard a romantic song or watched a romantic movie! Why cant this be true? Am I asking for too much? I guess I am! But I am not the only one to be blamed… this world makes me believe that this can happen, stories like ours have happened… and they’ve made it!
This is how my feelings never give up on you after getting trampled umpteen times!
 I don’t know if I’ll ever get my answers, I don’t know even I should search for them or not! I don’t know when I’ll end this fucking post…. and end up everything else too! 

0 comments:

 

My Fairyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review