Friday, February 24, 2012

The End

Posted by Ankitalal at 2:04 AM

I knew it was meant to end... I knew I couldn't have you for eternity... I knew you would go away someday!
You say you didn't want to change for me... even I never wanted that!
All I ever wanted was to be loved by you...!!!!
And that couldn't happen!
I tried to continue our friendship and suppress my feelings...
Even that couldn't happen!
I tried to part ways and forget you...
Well the "forget you" part couldn't happen and can never happen!
So here we are... parting our ways!
Don't take me wrong... but that's the only choice I have!
Someone has truly said, "TO HAVE SOMETHING HALFWAY IS HARDER THAN NOT HAVING IT AT ALL"
So I would prefer not having you at all.
You'll always be loved and missed by a crazy lass...
Bye. Take care. :)


5 comments:

Deepak Karthik said...

I smell something personal her...
Very touchy :( why this kolaveri d ?
Shed it out with a smile :)
sob sob !--Dee

Ankitalal said...

yea... have almost been able 2 shed it out :)
Thanx Dee! Keep Visiting!

VPZ said...

Wow.. never thought I'd be reading my own thoughts penned down by someone else. I think the hardest thing is the "forgetting you" part. 'Cause every time I can't stop thinking abt that person which is real torture. Obviously you can't start being "Just friends" again while they make it seem that its so easy to go back to that phase. Have you seen "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind"? Its a fantastic movie about how someone wants to erase a person from their mind! Sometimes I wish we could do that. But then again, I'm debating whether or not I would actually want to foget someone when they were a big part of my life!...

Ankitalal said...

well haven't seen the movie.... bt now that u've told me abt it... I definitely will! :)
keep visitin :)

deraz said...

خدمات دبى – بيت العز
شركة مكافحة حشرات فى دبى
شركة تنظيف ستائر فى دبى

 

My Fairyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review