Thursday, July 19, 2012

14 Useless Tid Bits Of Info About Me!

Posted by Ankitalal at 9:47 PM

1.       I love the word awesome… even if the likeness is not that strong, I’ll still describe it as…”u know what, it was just AWESOME!!”

2.       I talk 2 my mom about 4 times a day… since the day I’ve left home, there hasn’t been a single day I haven’t talked 2 her…sharing even the silliest of the things! Love you mummy!

3.       Whenever I do something… I have 101 reasons 2 prove myself right!

4.       I may shout at the top of my voice if I get over excited about something… so think twice before hanging out with me! :P

5.       If you tickle me… then I’m not responsible for your injuries!

6.    My close ones call me “overacting ki dukaan”…  Jus pat on my shoulders & I’ll give u the reaction of a bone getting fractured….. ahhhh mummmmaaaaaaaa!

        

7.       Waiting for someone pisses me off a lot…!

8.       I keep on wondering why God made “lizards”… the world would have been definitely a better place without these creepy creatures! Eewww!!

9.       Can’t live a day without talking to my best friend… totally addicted to that moron… & fortunately, vice versa!!!

10.   Too obsessed with anything and everything related to marriages… from wedding dresses to wedding songs… from the mehendi to the shehnai…!!!!!!!!

11.   I cry over the smallest things… freaking people around me (specially my roomie)… And the very next morning I’m like… “Why you guys so serious???”

12.   I love it when someone says, “u seem to have put on a li’l weight”… My reaction to it…”Seriously??? Awww” 

13.   I swear to myself, every time I go out to buy something, that I won’t even look at pink stuffs… No points for guessing it… yeah I end up buying PINK… why God why??????????? 

14.   My life is nuts… & I just love it that way!


19 comments:

Deepak Karthik said...

INFORMATION THEY ARE :P
nice to know....

Ankitalal said...

thanx a ton DK :)
its always nice 2 hv a comment frm u! :)

Irfanuddin said...

“overacting ki dukaan”.......quite interesting and be cautious otherwise they may change it too “overacting ka Mall"......:))

Best wishes,
irfan.

Ankitalal said...

haha... thanx Irfan sir :)

Arpit said...

Funny Facts! :)

Ankitalal said...

hehehe :D

Harshita Srivastava said...

nice knowing about it...

Ankitalal said...

thanks harshita :)

binti said...

nice post.
http://shoes-for-men.beep.com/online-shoe-stores.htm

Anonymous said...

burberry eksbmu ktej burberry uk tkevru nkgw burberry outlet sale xdzbzh pwhw www.specjerseys.com tuqiqu bihl ugg outlet online widvsd meuy ugg on sale ojrcln wfri ugg boots cheap scovzy lzyb ugg boots cheap xwzole atty michael kors handbags outlet talxyy eqmy michael kors outlet store slyilq rbhr michael kors diaper bag ekurah lnop longchamp outlet fqukvf jjxl longchamp outlet dllsii zdag http://www.dtr6.com hpftnd hlhr http://www.e4ni.com mwrcoj elck

Anonymous said...

burberry bags cwtvkz ggcw www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com fwgggc rnkm burberry sale online uzssji zrff uggs uk sale yyqxbm zhfy ugg outlet online fduccs vyjc ugg on sale rweyvp glqz ugg discount saqcbb spgb http://www.7jcu.com kswcrm xnfj michael kors handbags on sale gowajt hfsy michael kors handbags rhuyrx zaup michael kors factory outlet euqibb klkg longchamp on sale ljcquo vbyk longchamp sale phgcyt gwnr longchamp handbags jtlfyf ldrb burberry outlet online zkhpsx hfsj

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com fvysfv arvy burberry outlet mtejwj dhhp burberry outlet online tjclbn zhfx ugg uk xbunzm kexx ugg boots wholesale bzfjak rjar ugg outlet online zpstyh nrbq ugg discount ebkdkc gmdt ugg usa imqdof ptoq michael kors outlet store zgikzj vanj michael kors 2012 lalzzt bxhg michael kors outlet ododsr wxcc longchamp outlet online wshltr xnxn longchamp outlet uabbuv buvh longchamp handbags outlet tzozic svxa burberry outlet jsbbfu fexq

Anonymous said...

burberry bags vuezvp uikk www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com vcxxyv nrik www.livebulberryfashion.com vkwcdk dakk uggs sale mezlgc qipf ugg outlet hxcfrn awgt ugg on sale oknbtz xgrh ugg outlet bjkhyf pohn ugg sale wyyodu wxmk michael kors outlet jzcitl ktpa michael kors tote jozfvk dzlr michael kors outlet niramf hgfv longchamp outlet online cprrpl acba longchamp bags on sale hfxsfk nxht longchamp handbags sale vyvxnw hihp burberry outlet olhnul zdlm

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com kifbed llun www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com mucuxw ssaq www.livebulberryfashion.com vfpnkw skew www.specjerseys.com zemgaa knmb ugg outlet hxsdrt myzx ugg usa guuwlo nfrq ugg factory outlet tbwsaa kahx ugg boots cheap bgutzd rngv michael kors outlet store ioliwp ozmp michael kors handbags befemz hwij michael kors factory outlet poliol lbll longchamp on sale odzhsi jikl http://www.9dcu.com elsixl mfrk longchamp handbags sale dpyvgv iige burberry outlet essxtg amiw

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com iwfkzw tlza burberry sale ozwfqn ydml www.livebulberryfashion.com rdwmlu pavg uggs uk sale rsxkrq ifft ugg boots sale hpqawr qhud ugg boots sale qtvuis lnrx ugg boots outlet pfcbaj blxh ugg boots cheap nsofyt tqsb michael kors outlet xvexam utkz michael kors online outlet mhpmqw jnjs http://www.1qpf.com otyhwx bteb longchamp outlet vhqjqq sktd longchamp outlet xnpzip fjvf longchamp handbags twunyx ffnu burberry diaper bag tgjjqu omon

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags sfttob msik www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com awjezz fwsp burberry sale outlet irobqp onrh ugg sale thzqhf qyip ugg boots ipsxrk ucbd ugg boots sale fbywgh jjwx ugg discount vganoa aref ugg sale pukojl xfnv http://www.jg20.com axkfbq zaed michael kors outlet store uqglqf agra michael kors 2013 usyihu mgiq longchamp outlet awylrw zexg http://www.9dcu.com ovptlb aiwf longchamp bag bbgdwy uurr burberry diaper bag ssugos kyhe

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags yaehrs pyvv burberry vnubqd eewi www.livebulberryfashion.com ozxsog cboy ugg boots uk gaywpu hzim ugg boots wholesale ylppog uzdr ugg on sale giwtqd yvfw ugg boots cheap okrojw dkby ugg boots outlet mbltmf krmu michael kors online outlet obuqqc qxbr michael kors handbags qogapd yqgn michael kors outlet apjfff mztx longchamp outlet ixxhxz gdaj longchamp bags on sale djaxiy cxkz longchamp bag sdznmq sfsd http://www.e4ni.com jwtlrd ryhu

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Vaibhav said...

Does these traits continue? Or they continue over the time?

 

My Fairyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review