Wednesday, December 5, 2012

For you… FIDATO!

Posted by Ankitalal at 9:21 PM


“Fidato”… It means a person you trust the most. It means someone with whom you can be yourself, someone who knows every little secret of yours, someone who can make you feel better every single time you’re low!

Lucky are those who have a Fidato in their lives… and I am one of them! 
Sarthak Dubey, Oriental, Mechanical Engineering… a typical Bhopali Brahmin lad!
Me on the other hand, Oriental, Electronics and Communication Engineering… a typical Pataniya Kayastha lass!

Walking on two different roads with different groups of people, its strange how our paths crossed … Ok now I won’t go into the details of how we became friends and all… but yeah it was meant to be! 

And then… there he was, every single time I needed him…
He was there to make me smile every time I cried…
He helped me in making choices every time I was confused…
Countless times he has chosen me over slumber so that I don’t spend the entire night crying…

What is he best at?? Making fun of people whom I’ve dated or hated just to make me feel better… :D :D
I love him for that!
But he’s even better at making me feel comfortable. Not even once he has let that creepy… “More than friends” waali feeling come between us. And I’m so thankful to him for that!

I don’t know what he does to me but at times I feel he’s like a pied piper when it comes to giving suggestions. I follow every word he says blindly! Gosshh Sarthak Dubey!!!!!!!!!!!

When I’m with him, I can never manipulate anything coz he knows better what’s going inside my li’l head :P

Through this post I want to tell u that these three and a half years of my life would have been tougher if u wouldn’t have been a part of it!

And yeah wanna let you know that you’re a far better fidato than John was in “Jhootha hi sahi” :D :D

Thank you for everything

May every girl get a FIDATO like you… Amen!



6 comments:

Irfanuddin said...

my best wishes for both of you....

Arpit said...

Happy Story! Loved it! :)

Ankitalal said...

@Irfan Sir: thank u so much! :)

@arpit: thanks... keep visitin :)

Gour said...

i know this is in a touchy sweet category of your posts but couldn't help laughing.. you had me at 'bhopali brahmin' and '… Ok now I won’t go into the details of how we became friends and all…' HAHAHAHA.. :D
ankita lal, you always make my day \m/
keep writin darlin !!

Ankitalal said...

@Gour: aww.... thanks a lot sweety!
ur words of appreciation mean a lot to me. :) :)

Unknown said...

Loads of happy wishes for both of u! :) Such a sweet gesture for ur best buddy!! kudos to ur frnshp...

 

My Fairyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review