Monday, September 23, 2013

The Climb

Posted by Ankitalal at 9:28 PM

I can almost see it
That dream I’m dreaming
But there’s a voice inside my head saying
“You’ll never reach it”

Every step I’m taking
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking!- “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus
                             

Ocean of thoughts filling my mind…I’m getting paranoid if they’ll founder me… I guess its time for a self assessment… a bit of introspection… if I really want to save my titanic!
Where am I going? What am I doing? What am I supposed to do? What’s happening around me? Can I make any difference to it?

I used to think that I've become a mature person, I've started differentiating between the right and the wrong, and I’m ready to face the “Real World”.
But I think I was wrong. I was so wrong. I’m still that teenage girl who thinks she will get everything she dreams of… a successful career, a loving life partner and a luxurious life for her family.

Of course she can still get all this, if…. *sigh*
Life would have been so simple without these ifs and buts… but here it is… with all its complications.
Never mind… if life has got a challenge for me, I’ll accept it wholeheartedly!

The last three years have not been what I had expected them to be! From personal life to academic life, I've not been able to deliver my best. In fact, I've made some of the biggest mistakes of my life. I've hurt myself, I've hurt others, I've hurt my family. I've been taking things too lightly… not learning from my mistakes and repeating them again and again.
But what now, is it too late? Am I doomed?
Are all my dreams shattered?
I was that over ambitious girl who wanted to have everything in her life… where did she go? She’s still here I guess! Then what went wrong? Perhaps she thinks she’ll get her dreams fulfilled just by sitting idle and wasting time! But she has to realize that not much time is left for her to waste.

EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE!
It’s never too late to be what u might have been. 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Intresting...

Anonymous said...

If u have courage....den no one can stop u...

Anonymous said...

Problems come and go.. your more mature when you see you have done a mistake.. you never let down the people who love you.. Apologise to people you hurt you ill feel happy..and give your best in your life..:)

oakleyses said...

gucci, p90x workout, nike trainers uk, new balance shoes, insanity workout, oakley, reebok outlet, nike air max, hollister, nfl jerseys, babyliss, mont blanc pens, valentino shoes, celine handbags, ferragamo shoes, converse outlet, wedding dresses, hollister, asics running shoes, hermes belt, north face outlet, lancel, timberland boots, nike roshe run, chi flat iron, instyler, beats by dre, giuseppe zanotti outlet, ralph lauren, nike huaraches, longchamp uk, abercrombie and fitch, louboutin, ray ban, bottega veneta, vans, soccer jerseys, mcm handbags, mac cosmetics, ghd hair, jimmy choo outlet, nike air max, baseball bats, iphone cases, lululemon, vans outlet, herve leger, soccer shoes, north face outlet, hollister clothing

shaimaa sami said...


تعتبر شركة المثالي صقور للخدمات من الشركات متعددة الأفرع والتي تغطي الأفرع الخاصة بها أغلب المناطق الموجودة في المكان بشكل كامل وذلك حرصا منها علي توصيل الخدمات المختلفة لكافة العملاء بكافة المناطق في المملكة كما تهتم الشركة بتوفير كافة الأدوات والأجهزة الحديثة التي تستخدم في تغطية كافة الخدمات التي تطرحها لعملائها ومن خلال مجموعة من خطط الأسعار التي تتميز بشكل كبير بمراعاتها لكافة الطبقات الموجودة في المكان بشكل كامل

شركة تنظيف سجاد بجازان
شركة تنظيف سجاد بجازان
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة مكافحة البق بجازان
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بجازان
شركة مكافحة الحمام بجازان
شركة مكافحة الفئران بجازانشركة تنظيف مساجد بجازان
شركة تنظيف بجازان
شركة تنظيف منازل بجازان
شركة تنظيف شقق بجازان

على محمد said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر

شركه تنظيف منازل بالخرج said...


شركه تنظيف خزانات بالخرج
شركه تنظيف سجاد بالخرج
شركه نقل اثات بالخرج
شركه كشف تسربات بالخرج
شركه تنظيف مساجد بالحرج
شركه تعقيم منازل بالخرج
شركه رش مبيدات بالخرج
شركه تنظيف مسابح بالخرج
شركه فك وتركيب اثات بالخرج

Mai said...

خدمات تلال

شركة تنظيف ستائر مع التعقيم بالبخار في الفجيرة

افضل شركة تعقيم منازل بالبخار في الفجيرة

Awad Elsayed said...

شركة كشف تسربات بابها

شركة عزل خزانات بابها

شركة عزل اسطح بابها

شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها

شركة تنظيف بابها

شركة الحرمين

Mai said...

وجهات
شقق مفروشة تبوك حي المروج
شقق مفروشة بتبوك للايجار اليومي

 

My Fairyland Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review